Program Duration: 4 Days.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Understand nature and role of financial accounting.
• Gain organizational performance measurement techniques.
• Learn how to read and contribute to the financial statements.
• Analyze financial statements for decision making.
• Adopt and interpret correctly the target financial statements and ratios.
• Utilize the analysis of the financial statements in decision making process.
• Coordinate effectively with finance department as well as other concerned departments.
Nature of Financial Accounting
• Concept and importance of finance.
• Nature of financial accounting in public and private organizations.
Finance and Organizational Performance
Cash Flow Management
• Sources of cash flow.
• Utilization of cash flow.
• Methods for improving cash flow.
• Variable and fixed costs.
• Breakeven and decision making.
Financial Statements and Analysis
• Analysis of financial ratios.
• Profit and loss accounts.
• Balance sheets.
• Types of budgets.
• Planning and preparing a budget.
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for non finance people who are involved in preparing budgets, projects and decision making.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Individual and group exercises.
• Group discussion.