Program Duration: 4 days.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Understand and delve into the components and structure of EFQM Model.
• Learn how to deploy EFQM Model for improving the organizational performance and get the target results.
• Understand excellence criteria and link between them.
• Gain the techniques related to the implantation of RADAR approach.
• Set action plans for meeting the requirements of the excellence criteria.
• Deploy RADAR for assessing the organizational performance.
Essentials of Excellence
• Concept and Evolution of quality.
• Excellence Concept.
• Benefits of excellence.
• EFQM Model.
EFQM Framework and Criteria
ii. Strategy & policy
iii. Human Resources
iv. Partnership and resources
v. Operations / procedures
ii. Human Resources
• Identification of results
• Development of approaches
• Deployment of approaches
• Review and assessment of approaches
• Assessment of the Enablers dimensions.
• Assessment of the Results dimensions.
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for those who are interested in enhancing their competencies of excellence.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Individual and group exercises