• Overview: The historical development of the quality system.
• Examples of the global gurus of quality and their critical roles.
• Definition of the total quality of an integrated system for measuring organizations performance.
• The principles of total quality management.
• Implementation of the objectives of the total quality within the organizations.
• International Quality standards of ISO9000.
• Requirements for successful implementation of the Quality Programme.
• The application of quality:
Practical case of the quality system in a governmental sector.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Case Studies
• Individual and Group.