Program Duration: 4 days
By the end of this program ,participants will be able to:
• Understand quickly circles concept and importance.
• Utilize quality circles approach and techniques in problem solving processes.
• Apply problem solving tools in dealing with work related problems.
• Identify and prioritize work problem.
• Develop creative solutions and follow up action plans.
• Apply QC system and procedures.
• Practice the assigned role.
• Utilize quality circle tools and techniques for identifying work problems and their causes.
• Deploy quality circles projects for continuous improvement.
Quality Circles Foundation
• Concept of QC.
• The dynamic role of QC in promoting quality.
• Goals of QC activities.
• QC structure.
Quality Circles Mechanisms
• QC approach and processes.
• Critical success factors of QC.
• QC and PDCA approach.
Identification of Work Problems
• Types of work problems and their symptoms.
• Effective utilization of brain storming in QC sessions.
• Nominal group technique and prioritization matrix.
Causes of Problems
• Developing action plan.
• Cause and effect diagram.
• Repetitive analysis.
Collecting and Analyzing Data
• Types of data.
• Data collection processes and techniques
iii. Focus groups.
iv. Time and motion study.
vi. Check sheets.
vii. Run charts.
viii. Pareto charts.
ix. Process flow charts.
Developing Optimal Solutions
• Suggestions and optimal solutions.
• Evaluation against the assigned criteria and goals.
• Cost /benefit analysis.
Decision Making and Approval
• Decision making matrix.
• Action plan and approval of QC steering committee.
• Implantation and follow- up.
Program Design and Target Participants:
-This program is designed for those who are interested in solving problems through quality circles system.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Case studies.