Provide participants with latest knowledge, techniques and attitudes that enable them to implement the most known processes of quality improvements.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Appreciate the need for quality improvement processes
• Understand the FADE process and when can be implemented.
• Compare between PDSA and PDCA and how can be implemented.
• Six Sigma continuous improvement processes and when can be implemented.
• Charts of 4 quality improvement processes.
• Evaluation of quality improvement processes and their suitability to be implemented in health care.
• The four models of Quality continuous improvement.
• How to identify the need for quality improvement?
• How to plan for quality improvement?
• How to choose the suitable model for improvement?
• Quality improvement evaluation.
• Planning for new improvements.
• Documentation of Quality improvement process and outcomes.
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for Health care supervisors, health care management, health care quality officers, nursing staffs, all medical staffs, School health, child health, health educators. Also all health workers in radiology, laboratory, ambulance, nutrition, sterilization and admission office.
Program Delivery Methods:
The program will be conducted as a workshop that will include the followings:
• Self-assessment (Pre and Post- Program Assessment).
• Group discussion
• Action plans.
Duration of the program: