Program Duration: 3 days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Understand the intellectual framework of the competency based interviews.
• Develop and update job competencies.
• Review types of questions that lead to successful interviews.
• Conduct competency based interviews.
• Design an interview based on competencies.
• Utilize lead questions for supporting competency based interviews.
• Apply competency based interviews techniques for selecting the right candidates.
Role of Competency Models in HR System
• Concept of competency.
• Competency models.
• Competency based recruitment plan.
• Preparation of recruitment plan.
• Identification of recruitment sources.
• Screening application and short listing for interviews.
• Steps of defining the job and the relative competencies.
• Analysis of organizational culture.
• Review and analysis of candidate resume
• Handling candidate’s questions.
• Dealing with different types of candidates.
• Opening an interview.
• Interview agenda.
• Interviewing styles.
• Questioning techniques and lead questions.
• Closing an interview.
Selecting the Candidates
• Selection and scoring system.
• Evaluation matrix.
• Advising selected candidates.
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for HR professionals, recruiters and those who are interested in improving and leveraging their existing selection skills.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Case studies.
• Role plays.
• Group discussion.