Program Duration: 3 days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Understand the critical and transformational role of HRM.
• Link strategic HR planning with the strategic business goals and plans.
• Develop strategic recruitment plans.
• Practice competency based –interview techniques.
• Be pro active and deliver value added services to the divisions and departments.
• Strengthen the links between performance management and the financial results of the organization.
• Set a strategic HRP.
• Utilize labor demand forecasting and supply analysis techniques in HR planning.
• Conduct competency based interviews.
• Develop, implement and measures SMAR objectives outcomes.
• Deploy TNA instruments.
• Leverage collaboration with the organization Taskforce.
New Role of HRM
• HRM concept and key goals.
• HR core functions and activities:
i. Strategic functions.
ii. Transformational functions.
iii. Transactional functions.
• HR beliefs and assumptions.
Strategic Human Resource Planning
• The link between organizational strategies and HR planning.
• Types of organizational strategies.
• HR planning process:
i. Labor demand forecasting.
ii. Labor supply analysis.
Job Analysis and Job Design
• The relationship between job analysis and HR functions.
• The link between job analysis and job design.
• Jon analysis approach and instruments.
Recruitment and Selection Approach
• The difference between recruitment and selection.
• Strategic recruitment plan.
• Interview processes and techniques.
• Competency based- interview.
Building and Developing People Capabilities
• Training and development cycle.
• TNA instrument.
• Setting competency based training and development plans.
• Concept and benefits of succession planning.
• Challenges to succession planning.
• Sequential phases of succession planning.
• Performance Management Model.
• Effective performance management program.
• Setting SMART objectives and performance indicators.
• Performance appraisal processes.
Employer –Employee Relationship
• Employment contract.
• Mandatory obligations and law provisions.
• Anti discrimination in the work place.
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for HR Manager Section heads, generalists, specialists and employees who are instead in becoming change agents within their organizations.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Case studies.
• Individual and group exercises.
• Action plans.