Program Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Be more confident in mastering Car sales process.
• Understand the psychological and emotional aspects of sales.
• Identify customer needs and requirements.
• Discover customer purchase triggers and capitalize on them.
• Approach and persuade customer.
• Open and close sales professionally.
• Present a car model or a service that adds a real value to the customer.
• Negotiate and deal with customer requirements.
• Turn customer objections into real selling opportunities.
• Deploy human behavior model in understanding customer needs.
• Utilize questioning techniques for professional sales.
• Apply body language skills for supporting car selling process.
• Develop action plans for developing sales relationship with the concerned customers.
Power of Attitude
• Attitude concept
• Attitude of service not selling
• Reflection of the sales person attitude
• Techniques for reshaping your attitude and converting negative attitude into positive driving forces
Receiving and Greeting Customers
• The magic touch of the professional reception
• The crucial role of the sales person body language
• Distribution of business cards
• Selection of questions and questioning techniques
• Developing positive feelings
• Speaking the same language of a customer
• Sharing ideas and concepts
• Appreciation of the relationship with the customer
Opening a Sales Meeting
• Rapport building.
• Exploration of the buyer’s intents and desires.
• Identifying customer needs and expectations.
• Understanding customer behavior.
• Listening to the voice of customer.
• Strategic positioning of Hyundai.
• Examples of Hyundai initiatives and value added solutions to customers.
• Utilization of questioning techniques.
• Psychological and emotional aspects of sales
• Developing an interest in the car
• Do not criticize a customer car
• Focus on the car value and the model added value
• Demonstration of the car main features and benefits
Responding to Customer Questions
• May I come back later?
• Let me think about this model?
• Let me assess your initial offer?
• What is your best price?
• Can I get more discounts?
Customer Centric Selling Process
• Selling strategies that add a value.
• Consultative selling and the proposed solutions.
• Negotiating for win – win.
• Handling customer objections.
• Building partnership.
Taking Control of the Situation
• Rules of success
• Removing fears of failure
• Can do strategy
Closing the Sales
• The cost of not closing
• Closing is a service
• Techniques for closing a sale
• 20 rules for closing a deal
• Relationship and the close
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for sales persons who are eager to distinguish themselves as
Sales professionals leverage their sales competencies and increase their productivity.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Role plays.
• Video case studies.
• Individual and group exercises.