Program Duration: 3 Days.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
• Understand the concept and essence of CRM
• Develop customer relationship strategy within Home Appliances Division of Juma Almajid Group.
• Select the most effective tools and solutions for enriching customer experience and expectations.
• Retain and entertain customers based on customer relationship strategies.
Intellectual Dimensions of CRM
• Concept and goals of CRM
• Evolution of CRM
• CRM components and drivers
• CRM as a product, process and value
• CRM in a service industry
• CRM Packages
• Identification and segmentation of customers
• Customer lifetime value
• Effective utilization of Pareto rule in managing customers
• Customer value and hierarchy of the services
Customer Centric Strategy
• Customer centricity definition and importance
• Customer centricity as an integrated approach for solutions
• Customer centric strategy
• Sales management
• Sales force automation
• Mobile sales force automation
• Marketing automation
• Campaign management
Continuous Improvement in CRM
• Obstacles and problems in CRM
• CRM as a business process
• Communication channels and customers in CRM
Program Design and Target Participants:
This program is designed for senior and mid level managers who are keen about leveraging their CRM competencies for managing and retaining their customers
Program Delivery Methods:
• Self – Assessments.
• Individual and group exercises.
• Outdoor activities.
One to one sessions by a professional
Second .The Required Programs for Front Line Staff