Program Duration: 3 days
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
• Understand the crucial role of the communication in business world.
• Discover self-communication style and understand other paradigms.
• Eliminate communication barriers.
• Communicate effectively with colleagues and immediate superiors.
• Develop professional working relationships with all types of customers.
• Improve paradigm shift.
• Deploy the adequate techniques for interacting with colleagues and bosses.
• Utilize the right communication styles for winning others and reduce conflict.
• Self-assessment for continuous development.
Foundation of Communication
• Concept and importance of communication.
• Professional communication process.
• Goals of business communication.
• Transactional analysis and ego styles analysis.
• DISC communication style.
• Tapping into self-communication.
Communicating with Internal Customers and Immediate Superiors
• The Jo-Hari window psychodynamics of communication and influence.
• Communicating with various types of bosses.
• Developing interactive and interpersonal relationship with colleagues.
Dealing and Interacting with External Customers
• Understanding customer needs and expectations.
• Listening to the voice of customers (friendly, closed minded ,insistent, impulsive ,silent and angry customers)
• Win-win solutions.
Improving Communication Skills
• Improving your listening skills.
• Eliminating communication barriers.
• The crucial role of non-verbal communication.
• Understanding and interpreting body language.
• Attitudes communicated non-verbally
Program Design and Target Participants:
Line managers, Team Leaders, supervisors and employees who are interested in leveraging their communication competencies.
Program Delivery Methods:
• Role plays.
• Case studies.